Model #: HG509
Drain & Overflow Assembly Included
Come home and relax in your luxurious freestanding bathtub by HEATGENE. From the serenity, collection emerges the ergonomic freestanding bathtub.
This luxury vintage copper finishes free-standing bath design is as comfortable as it's special and makes the room appear more spacious. Retro design and clear lines will complement any bathroom decoration, giving you a luxurious bathing experience like a medieval European palace. The stand-alone tub is ergonomically engineered and will comfortably hold your body, so you can soak in peaceful tranquility.
100% white glossy acrylic inside (never any paint) reinforced with fiberglass in the bathtub to ensure that the color is consistent throughout and never fades or loses its brilliance over time. Bronze Finish outside surface, charming and luxury.
Premium quality acrylic construction reinforced with fiberglass for strength and durability and UPC certified. The HEATGENE freestanding acrylic bathtub includes a 5-year warranty & 1-year warranty for the plumbing.
- Size: L 66 × W 31.5 × H 27.56 inch
- Soaking Depth: 13.78 inch
- Water Capacity: 63.4 gallons (US)
- Weight: 114.4 pounds
- Color: Bronze Finish
- Faucet Included: NO
- Material: Acrylic
- Shape: Unique
- Seat Included: NO
- Product Type: Freestanding Bathtubs
- Listing Agency Standards: UPC Certified
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
Attractive retro style design ▶The most striking thing about this tub is its copper skirt design. It boasts a vintage court style and would make a particularly striking addition to any bathroom. ▶Free-standing, designed to be installed anywhere. You can put it in a corner, place against the wall or even position in the middle of a room to function as the centerpiece of the space.
- Extra-large capacity – ▶This freestanding tub measures 66" in length by 31.5" in width and has a soaking depth of 13.78". This is a good size for most average-sized people but at the same time is convenient to install in a range of different spaces. ▶ It holds an impressive 63.4 gallons of water and has a weight limit of 300kg (over 661lbs), making it ideal for either one or two persons bathing.
- High-quality materials – ▶It is made of glossy acrylic that is reinforced by fiberglass with special matte bronze outside surface. This construction ensures it is durable and hard to damage . It is made not to discolor with time and guaranteed to keep it always looks new.
- Easy to wash and maintain – ▶The smooth surface of your HEATGENE Bathtub accumulates hardly any dirt, and can be maintained by simply cleaning with a soft cloth, using a mild detergent in water, then wiping over with a dry cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleansers or solvents, which will cause damage to the surface. Damage caused by use of these products, or any other inappropriate treatment, is not covered by our guarantee.
- Safety and warranty – ▶Listing Agency Standards - UPC Certified . Includes 5-year warranty and a 1-year warranty for the plumbing. We are committed to give customers an excellent after-sales service and products. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.